Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Baby......

One miscommunicated night
One acute gallbladder attack and a visit to the ER
Two postive pregnancy tests
A second baby....... Priceless!!! (Or should I say shocking!)

Yes, my little one, you are going to be a big brother! We had tossed around the idea, but weren't ready to commit just yet. We have so enjoyed the love and relationship that we have built with you and that was holding us back from having a second child. We question; How we will love another child like we love you?, How will we split our attention?, How will this new addition change our family dynamics?, How will this new little life change yours?. We already feel like we can't capture enough time with you or create enough memories or remember every little detail about you. God must feel like we have enough love to spread , b/c he has blessed us with another little miracle. He knew he would have to intervene this time! Ha! Although we are in a state of shock and panic the ultrasound and the sound of its little heart beat warmed our hearts.

I don't find myself as excited or bonding as quickly as I did with you, but I'm assured in my heart that when our family knows and as I feel this little life grow inside me that I will fall in love all over again. This little one will make our family complete and I know you will be a increadible big brother. Congrats little man!! We love you! Mommy

2 comments:

Beth said...

YOU DID IT! You got it to work!! Get your computer fixed so you can put some pics of that cutie-pah-tootie on here!

carissa said...

Oh Megan, that's great news!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! Can I add your blog to my blogroll?