Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh,Jacks...

Oh, Jacks... you are so funny these days. I just had to post some of the things you have said lately.
----"Mommy, that big truck has cupcakes!" We pulled up in the wal-mart parking lot and saw a Hostess truck with twinkies on it. I told you they were twinkies and you said," I liiikke twinkies!"
----You brought my bra to me and said," Mommy, put your boobies on!" Let me add to this that as my belly has grown and we have discussed your baby brother being inside it, you have become infactuated with my boobs.
----We are really working on potty training and this past week you said" Good job, Mommy! I'm proud of you!" while clapping after I went potty. You have also been pulling the back of our pants and saying," You poopy, Daddy?"
---- You automatically ask for crunchies in Wal-mart and chicken (Chick-fil-a) when we enter Mccain mall. Tell me you're not spoiled!
----You have been saying," Hi, Baby Brother! " and patting my belly and raising my shirt to give him sweet kisses. This weekend you asked Nanny where her baby brother was! One minute I think your begining to understand and the next I just don't know.
----You left Gammie and Popaw's house and told your Mamaw," That was fun!"
---- You were swinging at the park (for 45mins) and said," Mommy, I flying to the sky!" So, so sweet! You also love to see other kids and always say,"Hi,guys!" and try to have grown up conversations with them about who they are , who is with them and what they are doing. You love to follow the big kids around!
----When you are deciding on what you want to watch, you say,"Ummmm, I wannna watch ......". You have your own ways of telling us which show like, baby dinosaurs, big dinosaurs, Cecil ( ), wiggles, etc..
----You are really into your colors and can tell them all to us. This week you have been working on the color green and the shape of circles at school. You were siting with your blocks tracing the circles with your finger the other night and repeating, "circle" in the funniest voices.
----You name all your animals and their sounds and whether their babies of big.
----You are flirting by grinning and batting your eyelashes. You also gently touch our faces with the palm of your hand and put your hand oon our chins to bring us in slowly for a kiss. What a casanova! You also have gotten really good at saying something sute or changing the subject when you're in trouble. You are really working it at such a young age.
---- Daddy was hunting on day and you said," Daddy, hunting turkeys and go pow pow!"
---- You were watching ET with Daddy (lying on his chest) last night and you were telling him everything that was going to happen before it happened and were very animated. You talked through the whole thing.
I guess I could go on forever. You are just so vocal these days and so interested in having conversations with us. I love how sweet you are and how your imagnination is beging to work.

No comments: