Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Girlfriends...

It's so amazing to see how much you have changed over the last 6 months. In just the last two months you have gone from single words to sentences to actual conversations. I love to listen to you and watch your gestures. Your little mind is working constantly and you can even differentiate b/w past,present and future. Today you woke up excited to go to school and when you got in the car you quietly said," I'm going to see Kaley (your girlfriend) today." with a smile on your face. Your Daddy thought it was so cute that he had to call me at work to tell me. Your teacher says that you have two girlfriends and that you are very protective of them. She calls you her"Cassanova" b/c you are so loving. She says that you give kisses and hugs constantly. I love that you can be so sweet and loving, yet so energetic and strong willed. You have such a wonderful personality.

No comments: