Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Today we went to the "Pumpkin Patch" with the girls from work, Aunt Ally,Greta and Ella. Oh my, did we ever have a blast! We missed the hayride to the patch by a few minutes, but we made up for it by exploring everything else. They had hundreds of pre-picked pumpkins in all sizes, picture backdrops, play gyms, a sandbox and a petting zoo. Your favorite had to be the "John Deere" tractor ride. You rode it through the corn maze (out of my site)and were oblivious to the fact that I was missing. You could have rode it all day! I learned very quickly that posed pics were not an option, so I will post the ones of you on the run! LOL! I am slowly learning that you are the boss these days and that I need to just give in on some things. One thing I won't give in on is watching you explore and just be a little boy! Happy Fall Baby Boy!!!

No comments: