Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New phrases...

I have to post a few things you've said lately b/c everything that comes from your little mouth is hilarious! You have been occasionally calling me,"Moms". I guess you get this from us calling Gabbie, "Gabs". You have also starting saying, " Hey, What are you doing? or Where are you going?". When we ask you if you want something you say, " Mmmmmmm... no or yes" with your finger on your chin and cutting your eyes with a smirk on your face. This is way too cute! You will also go to the pantry and stand there saying, " I want a snaaack!". My absolute favorite is how you wake me up in the morning. We took the safety knob off and now we hear you jingling your door and then you quietly come to my side of the bed with your fingers in your mouth. You stand there for a minute then reach up and safely tap my arm saying,"Mommy!" then you try to climb in bed with me. I ask you if you slept good and if you had sweet dreams and you say," unhuh". I love, love, love our morning and after nap snuggle time. There's so much more, but I'll stop now. Love you little man!!

No comments: